Illegal Techniques for
- No slamming
- No neck cranks
- No any crucifix
- No Full Nelson
- No can opener
- No opposite RNC applying pressure on the neck
- No heel hooks
- No toeholds
- No kneebars
- No any foot locks that twist the knee
- No any crossface holds or crossface chokes
- No striking of any kind
- No eye gouging or fish hooking
- No grabbing the ears
- No hair pulling
- No holding of fingers or toes (less than 4 fingers or less than 5 toes)
- No thumbing
- No scratching and pinching
- No kicking
- No biting
- No touching groin area
- No hands, knees or elbows on face
- No slippery substances allowed on body or clothing
Referees will stop the fight if a submission is applied and is too dangerous for the fighter, even if the fighter did not gave up yet.
Fight Time for INTERMEDIATE:
Qualifying Rounds (6 min),
the first 3 minutes are without points.
The points are starting after the first 3 minutes until the end of the
fight as well as on the overtime. 3 Minutes overtime if there is a
draw with no advantage. (Max. 1 overtime per fight).
Finals (8 min), the first 4 minutes are without positive points,
only the negative points are starting from the beginning.
The positive points are starting after the first 4 minutes until the end of the fight as well as on the overtime.
3 Minutes overtime if there is a draw with no advantage. (Max. 1 overtime per fight).